Ellensburg Food Co-op Membership Information
While you do not need to be a member of the Ellensburg Food Co-op to shop online or sell through the co-op, joining as a member is simple and immediate.
- Read through and agree to the Online Market Terms of Service
- Additional information is available on our Membership Frequently Asked Questions page
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- If you prefer, our paper Membership Application [PDF] may be printed out and mailed to Ellensburg Food Co-op, P.O. Box 1492, Ellensburg, WA 98926. Completing the paper membership application does not automatically register you with the Online Market.
- Questions about membership may be directed to our membership chair
Problems registering online may be directed to our webmaster
Benefits of Co-op Membership
- Members have a right to vote and influence the Co-op's decisions
- A member's household can shop using the member's card
- Members will enjoy shopping discounts and special offers
- Members are the owners of a cooperative grocery store focused on sustainable living rather than profit
- Members feel good knowing they are supporting sustainable farming practices and local farmers
- Members help ensure the community's access to healthy and ethnically sourced food!
- Membership requires an equity investment, currently set at $100.00
- Everyone listed and residing at the address is covered by the membership, though only one person may be the Primary Member. The Primary holds ownership and can vote on Co-op issues.
- Membership equity can be paid in full or paid in equal monthly payments for up to ten months.
- Memberships are non-transferable. Only the Co-op can acquire the legal rights of a terminating member.
- A member's equity investment is refundable after termination, though timing of payment is dependent on level of reserve funds.
- To stay current, your residential address and members of your household residing with you, must be kept up to date.